| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Terrace, Bc in September is quite mild at 12.1 °C (53.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly parched. Circa 101.7mm (4in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 13:44 long with an average length of 12:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Terrace, Bc September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Terrace, Bc, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Terrace, Bc:
- Annette/ Wso Ak, Usa - 202.8 kms (126 miles) WNW
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada - 122.6 kms (76.2 miles) W
- Langara, Bc, Canada - 291.2 kms (181 miles) W
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 172.1 kms (106.9 miles) SW
- Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada - 251.4 kms (156.2 miles) WSW
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 173.4 kms (107.7 miles) SSW
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 245.3 kms (152.5 miles) S
- Cape St James, Bc, Canada - 324.9 kms (201.9 miles) SSW
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 360.1 kms (223.8 miles) ENE
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 98.2 kms (61 miles) ENE
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 169.7 kms (105.4 miles) E
- Prince George, British Columbia, Canada - 389.3 kms (241.9 miles) E
- Quesnel, Bc, Canada - 429.6 kms (266.9 miles) ESE
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 361.1 kms (224.4 miles) S
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 396.6 kms (246.4 miles) S
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 409.7 kms (254.6 miles) S
- Port Hardy, Bc, Canada - 428.9 kms (266.5 miles) SSE
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 425.9 kms (264.6 miles) S